Here’s a set of ten questions we ask clients when designing a new brand.
Your Target Audience
- Who is your brand for?
- What are they thinking?
- How are these users encouraged to become your customers?
- Thinking about mobile device habits, which “micro moments” in your customers’ lives might we be targeting?
- Why might your customers choose you?
- Who are your nearest competitors?
- How are you different?
- Give three or more examples of brands you love.
- Give one or more examples of brands or designs that you dislike (or HATE!).
- Do you have any particular colours you would like featured?
Then design starts!
With the answers to the above ten questions, we kick off the design process.